Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, things just never really turn out how you plan. For instance, I got another job. Turns out they had to cut my hours at the cafe I work at in the mornings, so I now have a third job at Wild West Pizzeria. But, it is SO much fun. I love it there. So my schedule is currently as follows:

Sun- work 4-12 am hibernation station
Mon- work 4-12 am hibernation station
Tue- work 5-12 am hibernation station
Wed-work 12-5 pm wild west
Thurs- work 12-5 pm wild west
Fri- work 7-3 pm/4-12 am old town/hibernation station
Sat- work 7-3 pm/4-12 am old town/hibernation station

Oh, and whenever anyone decides to call me in, which is turning out to be usually sunday or tuesday mornings :) soooo funnnnnn.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I am so proud of you being so positive! Are you ready for a visit soon?

    ReplyDelete