Tuesday, May 11, 2010

here goes...

I'M BAAAACKK!!!!!
I arrived to Montana yesterday around 2 pm, welcomed by a brisk Montana wake-me-up breeze (and I thought Logan was bad). Every time I come here it feels as though I never even left. I'm looking forward to the adventures brought to me this summer through work, a new apartment, and new roommates.
Today was my first day back at the front desk of Hibernation Station and I'm mentally preparing myself for the experiences ahead of me. With working the desk 7 am to 3 pm Monday thru Friday and waitressing at Wild West 5 pm to midnight the same days, it's going to be difficult to not get burned out but I'm convinced I can handle it! The money will be worth it. I'm looking forward to some visitors also ;)
Since Facebook is now blocked at our front desk computers, I'm sure I'll be more thorough with my blog this year. I know you are all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment